Thursday 18 July 2013

Nova Scotia Road Trip

It has been a while since I have posted anything to this blog, but all that changes starting now.
A lot has happened since I started Nova Scotia Traveler. My life has been thrown for a bit of a whirl and unfortunately I have neglected this blog.

What the changes in my life have taught me are that I need to regroup, refocus, and get back to what I love to do. That is Travel, share my adventures, make recommendations, and encourage others travelers to take the road less traveled and enjoy life as a tourist.

I will be heading on the road in just over a week for a 10 road trip around Nova Scotia. I will be hitting some highlights such as The Cabot Trail, Sydney, Louisbourg, Stewiacke, Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay, and Lunenburg. If you feel there is somewhere that I must see in Nova Scotia, please let me know and I will try to get there.

Along the way, I will be reporting on the towns, villages, and cities I will be in. I will review restaurants and eateries, hotels and lodging, unique shops along the way, and all of the activities and attractions that we will be taking part in.

I hope you will follow me: but also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter to see what we are up to.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Day Road Trip

How to do a Nova Scotia Road Trip in 7 days  So, you have a week off and you want to visit Nova Scotia, but you don’t think you can do ...